Plume Data Subject Rights Request
UPDATED: July 25, 2023
To exercise your privacy rights, please follow the instructions below.
(U.S. residents – please click HERE)
Data Subjects Rights
You have the following rights with respect to personal information concerning you:
- Right of access your personal information, including information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed;
- Right to rectification (i.e., correction, update) of your personal information, including the right to request us to correct inaccuracies in your personal information and fill in the gaps of incomplete personal information);
- Right to erasure of your personal information unless the processing is necessary on grounds listed in the applicable data protection laws (which might be the case if the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, or establish, exercise or defend legal claims);
- Right to restrict Plume’s processing of your personal information if the conditions listed in the applicable data protection laws are met (which might be the case if you contest the accuracy of the personal information);
- Right to data portability (i.e., receive the personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and transmit it to another controller);
- Right to object to Plume’s processing of your personal information on grounds relating to your particular situation, or, if personal information is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to such processing of personal data concerning you, including profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing; and
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time with future effect.
How to Exercise your Data Subject Rights
If you would like to access, correct, delete, restrict or object to Plume’s processing of your personal information or if you would like to receive an electronic copy of your personal information for purposes of transmitting it to another company, please submit your request for example to [email protected] or to Plume at Schifflände 26, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland.
When you make your request, please make clear the personal information to which your request relates. For your protection, we verify your identity before fulfilling your request. We will comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and within the time periods required by applicable law.
Please note that we often need to retain certain personal information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transaction that you began prior to submitting your request (e.g., when you make a purchase or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the personal information provided until after the completion of the purchase or promotion). We also may not delete certain personal information for legal reasons.
If you are a resident of the EEA, UK or Switzerland, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant Data Protection Authority.
How to Contact Data Protection Authorities
EU Data Protection Authorities
You have a right to lodge a complaint about how we process your personal information with the appropriate EU data protection authority. Please click here for more information.
Switzerland’s Data Protection Regulator
Office of the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC)
CH - 3003 Berne
Tel: 41 (0)58 462 43 95 (mon.-fri., 10-12 am)
Telefax: 41 (0)58 465 99 96
United Kingdom’s Data Protection Regulator
Information Commissioner's Office (ICO)
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Fax: 01625 524510
Unsubscribe from Plume’s Marketing Emails
Plume occasionally sends information by email about products, services, special offers and other promotions. If you do not want to receive marketing emails from Plume, you may use the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of Plume’s emails or visit HERE.